Welcome to Sugar Hill's Health Office webpage! Our Health Office is staffed during school hours between 8:05 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Our Health Technician is Mrs. Moreno. Our Registered Nurse is Mrs. Jonasson.
We have approximately 15 students a day sent to our office for a variety of reasons. We also see individual students on a daily basis to provide their medications and asthma inhalers.
It is important that as parents of Sugar Hill students, you be informed about our Health Office procedures. Please read through the following information. If you have any questions or concerns you may call the school office (951) 571-4670 to be transferred to the Health Office or email our Health Technician at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wash Your Hands Before You Eat!
Parents, please remind your children they should take the opportunity to wash their hands before they go to the cafeteria to eat their lunch. Teachers encourage all of our students to do this as well. Help us keep Sugar Hill students healthy!!
Guidelines for excluding students from School due to illness.
- Temperature of 100 degrees or greater.
- Student may return to school when their temperature is less than 100 degrees, without the assistance of a fever reducing medication, for 24 hours.
- Students may return to school when their eyes are free of drainage or the school receives a doctor’s note that states the student is “non-contagious” or “under treatment”
- Student may return to school when the rash is gone or school receives a doctor’s note that states the student is “non-contagious” or “under treatment”
- Student may return to school when they are free from vomiting for 24 hours. If student vomits, but there is no symptoms of illness, Health Technician will contact a district nurse for direction.
- Student may return to school when they are free from diarrhea for 24 hours.
*Students may be excluded from school for any medical concerns not listed above at the discretion of a Moreno Valley Unified